Home          Follow Me on Pinterest           Life is Happy When Healthy Website

Monday, June 29, 2015

Fresh Tart Cherry Danish

Fresh Tart Cherry Danish

This year was the first year we got cherries on our trees in our backyard here in Michigan. My 8 year old and I picked them and then I decided to make something sweet!

1 cup tart cherries pitted (I picked them from my tart cherry trees)
1 tsp Blood Orange Fustini Olive Oil
1 can crescent rolls
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tbs honey
Whipped cream

Use a muffin pan. Preheat oven 375. Spread a little oil on the bottom of each muffin tin. Spread a crescent roll out in each muffin area. Mix cherries vanilla, and sugar together. and spread inside the crescent roll. Then wrap the ends over top of cherries. Bake in oven 10 minutes or until tops brown slightly.
Plate and then drizzle honey on top. Add small amount of whipped cream. Serve warm.

Serves 8

No comments:

Post a Comment