Home          Follow Me on Pinterest           Life is Happy When Healthy Website

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Breakfast Egg Wrap "Sushi"

Breakfast Sushi
My friends challenged me to make something "sushi" and "chocolate" so this is what I made for breakfast this morning!!! I was surprised I liked the chocolate on it, but that's what made the dish (both in flavor and the look of sushi!

Ingredients
2 tortilla wraps
4 eggs
1 avocado
10 basil leaves
6 slices cooked and chopped bacon slices
2 chive flowers (or 3 chive stalks chopped)
1/2 cup shredded smoked gouda cheese (or any cheese you like)
1/2 cup chopped bell pepper (orange or yellow)
1 tsp chocolate sauce

Directions
Scramble eggs. Lay out wraps. Spread avocado over wraps, layer eggs, basil, bacon, chives, cheese, peppers on top. Roll up the wrap and slice. Place on plate to look like sushi. Drizzle truffle and chili oil and chocolate sauce on top. 

Makes 2 breakfast servings





No comments:

Post a Comment