Home          Follow Me on Pinterest           Life is Happy When Healthy Website

Friday, October 17, 2014

Ham Broccoli Cheese Crescent Wrap

Ham Broccoli Cheese Crescent Wrap

1 tube crescent rolls non perforated so it's all one piece
1 cup diced ham, cooked
1 cup broccoli, cooked and diced
1 cup cheese(your choice I used part mozzarella and part smoked gouda), shredded 
2 tbs maple syrup
2 tbs bbq sauce (I love Sweet Baby Rays)

Makes 5-6 servings
Preheat oven to 375

Mix ham, broccoli, cheese together in a bowl. Lay out the crescent rolls on a cookie sheet. Place the mixture on top and roll up like the picture below on the left. Crease all the edges so the cheese doesn't melt out. Bake in oven according to the crescent roll directions until crisp and brown on top. Serve warm. Mix maple syrup, vinegar, and bbq sauce together and drizzle on top after plated.


How did I come up with this recipe? Well, I asked my 7 year old to tell me when to stop while I moved my finger over all the food items in the freezer. Then continued to the refrigerator and then pantry. Turned out I needed to cook with ham, broccoli, and cheese!!! So I put my mind to it and came up with this. He really liked it (was it because he chose what the ingredients were!?!?!?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment