Home          Follow Me on Pinterest           Life is Happy When Healthy Website

Monday, July 29, 2013

Coconut Lime Pancakes with Blueberries

Coconut Lime Pancakes with Blueberries
I just visited my favorite store, Fustini's!! This time in Mackinaw City. I tasted coconut vinegar and lime oil and wow is that a match made perfect. So of course as soon as I got home, I made something with the pair. I can't wait to make a chicken or fish dish next!

1/4 cup coconut flour
3/4 cup pancake mix (I like to use Fiber One complete mix)
2 eggs
1/4 cup milk (or amount you like for pancake thickness)
1/2 banana, diced
1/3 cup blueberries
2 tsp Fustini's Coconut Balsamic Vinegar
2 tsp Fustini's Persian Lime Olive Oil
1 tsp coconut oil
Coconut shavings

Mix all ingredients EXCEPT for the coconut oil and coconut shavings. Heat griddle and place the coconut oil on it. Make pancakes and then sprinkle the coconut shavings on top.
Ideas for a syrup: reduce Fustini's Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar until syrup like. Or shake a little coconut balsamic vinegar and Persian lime on top. Makes 8-10 pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment